Monday, December 7, 2009

Stories About Moms Who Spank Can A Loving Parent Box, Spank Or Even Shout And Threat Their Daughter Just Because Of Talking Back?

Can a loving parent box, spank or even shout and threat their daughter just because of talking back? - stories about moms who spank

Me and my brothers all speak very well. We can talk about anything.But seems different about our parents. My parents do not want us to be talking about the conversation with them. They speak only for themselves, their friends, and his work. They are always full at work, they tell stories, we do not know to eat together and not even bother to ask how we are doing.
Me and my mom are often misunderstood. Even a little thing I say or even just a little comment, she said: "Who are you to tell me?" It says that your mother could be. And begin the argument, even if n 'did not violate the intent. There was a time when my mother hit my face and pulled my hair and my mother and I fought while I was crying and he just made thing.Then a little when my father saw him, in cash and left. My mother also said that even if my face to swell, while the school to go and do nothing. A father may love it?

6 comments:

a.vasque... said...

I read what I wrote and made me so angry, so I would answer this question. How can we as parents have children, if not shown any love or understanding for them. An old saying comes to mind when my son was seven years old. of age and had him for something he has taken, "I did not ask to be born." This statement applies to you if they decide to marry and have children who are forced to think about what kind of mom or dad what I want for my children, a house filled with love and without home.I think Love can not say What you do with your parents because you do not say how old she is, but you can talk to school guide for this problem you all, because it can be the whole family, or talk Recommend It includes consulting with or appointment to speak with you to help the authorities on this personal matter. I know what I should feel, because I experienced the same thing is happening now, but I grew up, and I promised to be a mother, my children better than mine was for me and I did. Let them ruin liFaith, I am sure that someone in a position to help and I hope life gets better, for the whole family.

beckychr... said...

I believe in spanking. Suggest draw your face and hair is not to spank.

I have a real sense of what is happening here and not fair. I really think it's abuse - but perhaps not in the legal sense. His parents will regret that you have alienated one day.

I would like some good advice for you. But I see that I'm afraid the situation will improve. I suggest you try to get out of the way as far as I can. Be nice to the extent permitted. And appreicate what they give.

I could then advise me happier or better. But I fear everything. Sorry.

gracie said...

Perhaps because of the pride of your mother .. they are not behind or do not want to hear what their children ... Your mother should not do that .. Children should be able to express their Viem, beliefs, or reasons that do not always tell the kids that say what a rough way to ...

gerrifri... said...

No love, this is wrong, you treat your parents like that. Even the best parents in the world can lose sometimes, and to be the smell of his son, but what we seem to talk to regular abuse. Whether it's parents, it is clear that they do not deal well with parenthood. Tell a teacher or a trusted person about the abuse. It may be your parents need help and additional support.

Never let them tell who is right or who have the right to do, do not. He is wrong. Avoid any contact with him.

Acheem said...

I think that beating a child when they behave badly or disrespectful of the elderly is acceptable, but there is a big difference between that and abuse. But it is very important that you show them a lot, a lot of respect in their responses and actions.

yakimani... said...

This does not mean she does not love you. You need only a few communication problems and maybe even Mom and Dad are missing some parenting skills. Unfortunately, you have not received a course or a license to become a father. The best thing to do is remember and never get pregnant, make sure that the time of his life, which does not need to care about your child and treat it that way. And for the love of good, a course on education, because it does not sound like you have good examples at home.

Post a Comment