Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nice Metal Core Scooter Wheels Why Do People Seem To Mistake Me As A Cute Nice Guy ..... Its Costing Me 'bedroom Time'?

Why do people seem to mistake me as a cute nice guy ..... its costing me 'bedroom time'? - nice metal core scooter wheels

YOU dont get it! I'm like a cowboy in the *! ID before his wallet to buy a drink pheeeeewww deep Breth lol ok maybe not everyone, but what I have to say no IM account for a smooth and nice poeple is

can happen, the thing is a metal in my head, I have full sleeve tattoos and I like the style of the hard core, but the inside is really soft and I am a very nice, but the problem is something that can see through the girl. .... they love more than a bad guy, and that's not just me

What can I do to not differ from "?????? "

No comments:

Post a Comment