Thursday, February 11, 2010

How To Fail Kindergarten Can You Fail The Kindergarten Year In USA And Be Sent To Prefirst Only Because Of The Absences?please Answer!?

Can you fail the kindergarten year in USA and be sent to prefirst only because of the absences?please answer!? - how to fail kindergarten

Hello! Although I am now in Europe, kindergarten, prefirst live and classes 1 to 3 in USA.Recently look at my testimony of those years, I saw prefirst was necessary because there were a number of absences and eccessive why not follow continuity from kindergarten to Kindergarten marks program.Observing years, it seems to be a problem earning the school. I remember as well as the lack sorry (I can not even remember how much) reasons.Please especially on health Who knows anything about the school system of the United States or something that can m help me? All my last school and university degrees were achieved with the highest score and is very funny to say that I do not .... Kindergarten! Thank you to alll!

5 comments:

butterfl... said...

In my state, they may be denied because the absences. If you're interested in learning more about your particular school, then I would take his elementary school and become a counselor or someone who can talk and discuss your papers with you.
You could also ask their parents, as others have said why they detained and lost a day. Whether a disease of the parents / Gaurdian should be given medical notes for those times when I think that the school day lost evaluated in each case.
Hope this helps!

lil southern girl said...

Yes No participation requirements for all classes in the United States, from kindergarten to grade 12, and if they miss not days longer than permitted and to repeat the class next year. If you know lost a lot of days due to illness or hospitalization, most districts have make a program, often called by his house or something similar. But you need a complete medical documentation and all required documentation area at the time of the disease.

Robert D said...

I know it is a kind of federal requirement indicates that you can attend classes go so many days, or have returned to the class. We hope you find your answers.

Blue Eyed Angel said...

My son has 12 absences, including those that are exempt.

joseph k said...

I know it is a standard for minimal participation, I'm looking for but can not for reasons of time

Post a Comment