Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Home Safety Inspection For Home Owners & Buyers Looking To Buy/sell Now: How Much Impact Would A Home Inspection Have On Your Dec.?

For home owners & buyers looking to buy/sell now: How much impact would a home inspection have on your dec.? - home safety inspection

We have a contract for a house and subject to a satisfactory inspection signed by the sellers. Then I saw the inspection report of the House, and there are 10 objects, 6 of which I think are very important to be fixed (some security risks). Our real estate agent requires a written amendment to our credit and price shop for the repair. Nothing that we ask is very expensive and we really want and love in this house. Seller: Is it likely that either a fixed or credit to a buyer? And buyer: What we do when they say, no repairs or credits, if you do not really want to terminate the contract? Please help!

1 comment:

tonip196... said...

As a seller, depending on yours, how fast it too. If I do not hurry, so I might just wait for someone to buy it. If repairs are not a big deal then I would be willing to do. In fact, it depends on why they are motivated and selling. As a buyer, I think it really depends on the big screen. If, as you said, the repairs are not spending, and the seller said no. I would you go and buy when it is completely in love and share in the house, then me. If you could live without the house, then you may want to look for a house with greater success. GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment