Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Smoky Mountain Trail Map What Is The Best Waterfall To Visit In Great Smoky Mountains National Park?

What is the best waterfall to visit in Great Smoky Mountains National Park? - smoky mountain trail map

Gatlinburg I visit next week and want to spend a few hours in the park. Since we have only about 4 hours of free time, I need a waterfall is not difficult to achieve. I think, Grotto Falls, Rainbow Falls, or maybe. Laurel Falls was thinking, but I want more nature tourism, and the road is paved the way.

It could also, if you have been to Gatlinburg look at my travel schedule (http://travel.yahoo.com/trip-view-991221 ...) and tell me what to add or delete them. I've been there once, but I was 13 years.

Thank you.

4 comments:

aranaloc... said...

Mountain Mall is not serious .... I remember my favorite mail! It is on the left side as you go to Pigeon Forge! (You figure Tommy Hill, Reebok and Banana Republic. I want to just stop and ask the visitor center, the park is on the rise and fall. They are very useful and can say what is the migration easier, faster, etc. I LOVE Gatlinburg. If you want to have wine a couple of people are awesome! have free samples and Fisheries and strawberry wine. Ah yes, the aquarium is a MUST SEE! Enjoy!

thetrave... said...

At Cades Cove and eat not the bears

Norweigi... said...

Go see the waterfall that leads down the hill behind the waterfall is a cave
This window gives the unicorns.

Norweigi... said...

Go see the waterfall that leads down the hill behind the waterfall is a cave
This window gives the unicorns.

Post a Comment