Thursday, January 7, 2010

Landscaping Catalogs How Can I Get Large Container For Large Tomatoes Plants???

How can I get large container for large tomatoes plants??? - landscaping catalogs

Moving here last year and have a flat on the ground floor. I have a terrace of 8 x 8 with table and chairs. Just across the courtyard from my landlord put a little space for the garden space, so you can cut the grass with his tractor. I have a place in this space, little room for 5 maybe 6 very large pots. I thought to an average of 6 barrels of whiskey tomato plants that I received orders from a catalog. I have about 6 weeks to get something to them to (BTW, will find plant assumed that most productive producers). I need to know where I get the biggest pots and half barrels. I do not have much money because they do not want more than $ 5.10 each, or prefer to spend a certain way. Suggestions?

3 comments:

shari said...

I saw a clear picture on TV ... But instead of buying what they had, I make myself.

They are exposed to, "" tomato plants. Instead of starting your investment and spend a lot of time to keep them off the ground, I'll buy a plastic container, as for storage or something (which is in the range of prices, like mine!) And cut a small hole in the ground and keep the work and the package well to ensure it does not fall through. They will not be ruined so save any space on the floor and perhaps space. Just a thought. Hope this helps. Good luck with your tomato plants!

larry o said...

I think I've seen real average barrel of whiskey Lowes once, but they were 15.00 $ ch. It really is as cheap as I've seen. everyone was older. add a little more than he wanted, but they continue to spend a few years and they also work for tomatoes. put a cage to grow on the ground. Finally, cover the cage floor. They look great on the patio.

larry o said...

I think I've seen real average barrel of whiskey Lowes once, but they were 15.00 $ ch. It really is as cheap as I've seen. everyone was older. add a little more than he wanted, but they continue to spend a few years and they also work for tomatoes. put a cage to grow on the ground. Finally, cover the cage floor. They look great on the patio.

Post a Comment